Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Robin Williams: A "Service To Others" Tribute



Like many, I was shocked and saddened to hear about the death of Robin Williams. I recall watching Mork and Mindy after its debut in 1978, being thoroughly entertained by a hilarious alien from the planet Ork.


Robin was a relatively unknown at the time, just bursting onto the acting scene. Being consumed by other things in my life, I did not give much thought to how long he might be around nor the impact he might have on lives he touched through stage, television and the movie screen.  Now, some 36 years after the debut of Mork and Mindy, the fact that he had an impact is undeniable.





Admittedly, I have not seen every work Robin completed during his lifetime; however, those I did see never disappointed.  Each thoroughly met my expectations for being entertained.  Whether it was his role as Adrian Cronauer in Good Morning Vietnam (one of my favorites), his appearances on The Tonight Show, Comic Relief, or other projects of note, Robin always appeared to give us his all.

                     

Although at times a troubled soul, he lived his life serving others through the God-given talents with which he was blessed.  He left an indelible imprint on those he touched, making us laugh while giving the best measure of what he had to offer.   We all should serve others so well.


Rest in peace Mr. Williams.......




#robinWilliams
#Badservice
#SatisfiedCustomer
#CustomerService
#CustomerSatisfaction
#CustomerCare
#Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment